Monday, April 30, 2012

My Sunday Night Shows 4-29-12


On “Army Wives”, it was good to see Roxy and Trevor helping Gloria and Cruz to budget their finances and I’m glad that Gloria got a job at Roxy’s bar. I was surprised that Charlie and Nicole went to Roland and Joan’s for dinner; I thought that Nicole was enlisted and Joan was an office, but I guess not; I still think I wouldn’t go to my boss’ house for dinner unless it was a party. I like Tonya and Dr. Hansen together. I’m glad that they are going to find out about Jackie taking pills on next this week’s episode.

On “Desperate Wives”, it was so sweet of Susan trying to step up as a dad for M.J. but a boy needs a man for some stuff like a girl needs a woman for bra shopping. LOL! Lynnette got herself in too deep; I bet the family will go with Tom when he gets transferred. It was good to see Doris Roberts and Scott Bakula.

On “GCB”,  it was good that Amanda entered a “guys” contest and won! I’m glad the girls finally worked together.






This week on “The Client List”, I was proud of Riley for telling everyone that her husband left them. I knew that Evan was the one who bought the trip for Riley. I wonder if Linette’s guy was on the client list in the past.



If you watch these shows, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment