Monday, April 23, 2012

My Sunday Night Shows 4-22-12


On “Army Wives”, this week focused on the death of Min-Ji. I hope we get to see the wives’ friendship more. I couldn’t believe that Charlie and Nicole kissed at the pick-up spot; I thought that Nicole didn’t want the Army to know. Joan was right when she told Michael that it was strange they sent troops to fight and at home, they had a tragedy of their own.

“Desperate Wives” and “GCB” were not on.

This week on “The Client List”, it was all about family or at least Riley tried to make it be. LOL! Her husband left the country so Riley decided to tell her kids that their dad left for good after her daughter got into a fight at school because a boy said that her dad was dead. I really think that Riley and the boy’s father will get together. It was so wrong of Selena trying to get Riley into trouble and take her client away  from her; but it backfired on her, didn’t it? LOL!

If you watch these shows, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment