Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Secret Life of the American Teenager 4-16-12


On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, Amy had a pregnant scare, they really need to be more careful if they don’t want another baby. Are the writers going that way with Anne and write her gay? I hope not; I liked her “boyfriend” who lived out of town, what happened to him? However, it might be interesting to see Anne and Nora dating; not sure. I’m glad that Betty didn’t cash the check, but did she not because that he didn’t sign the check? And why did she have to leave him in order to go to college? I didn’t understand that. Why did he tell Dylan’s parents that Betty was a hooker? It was funny that Dylan’s friends call her dad “Pudding Pop”, but does anyone know why they picked that nickname for him?

 If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment