Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Week of April 9 on my Soaps


This week on Days, I enjoyed seeing Sami and Rafe together; I wish they would get back together. However, I really like Lucas for Sami; it was sweet of him to set up a “family day” for her. They look better together to me than her other guys. Don’t get me wrong, Rafe is sexy!  Melanie and Chad spent a loving and sweet night and day together which I’m happy about. Kate and Ian were lovely too. I think Will and Sonny will get together and probably move away since soaps don’t show gay romances storylines. I can’t believe that Stephano fixed the election in Abe’s favor. At last, John and Hope ate home, Yay! I hope the silly “Princess Gina” is over. However, I know that Stephano is not done with them.  

On GH, It was so wrong that Sam did not tell Jason. It will come back and bite her. I really hope that the baby is Jason’s but I doubt it because that wouldn’t be an interesting storyline in writers’ eyes. “Connie” is a hurricane to wait to happen. Heather is a real nut; isn’t she? I hope that we get to see a romance between Liz and Ewan. I wish that Maxie would trust Spinelli and Matt’s love for her enough to tell them the truth. I heard from Kelly Ripa  that GH is saved and ABC is cancelling “The Revolution” instead.

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.


Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment