Monday, April 9, 2012

My Sunday Night Shows 4-8-12


On “Army Wives”, this week focused on Claudia Joy’s illness. I found it touching when Emmalin wanted to give her mother one of her kidneys and I felt sorry for her when the doctor told her that she couldn’t do it. I just hope I can devote whatever my loved ones might need; but I doubt it since I have Cerebral Palsy. And when the guys deployed, it brought back bad memories and broke my heart. I cried when I watched the movie, “Soldiers Like Us”.





There were two “GCB” this week and no “Desperate Wives”

On “GCB” “Turn the Other Check”, it was funny to see Amanda and Carlene pretending nice especially with guns and when Amanda accidently shot Carlene, I laughed. I’m glad that Amanda was the one who saved the wedding finding the marriage licenses. To me, the theme, “Gone With The Wind” is awesome! I would love to have a theme wedding or party. Oh, what we do for love; Amanda agreed to be Carlene’s maid of honor for Luke. What have you done for love?

On “GCB” “Sex is Divine”, the pastor is different; isn’t he? I guess he is what some would say “new age”. I would like him as my pastor because he is down to earth. I think that Carlene is right that teens should be taught absence; but Amanda’s way worked too, better in this instance. LOL. In my opinion, Amanda makes a good church secretary. I wonder if Sharon’s new-found diet would really work. 


I watched the movie and the show, “The Client List” today. I liked the show better; it is livelier and the girls are more friendly and funnier. I like Jennifer Love Hewitt and Loretta Devine (Georgia) and her on “Grey’s Anatomy”. I bet that Riley and Evan will get together. I hope it makes it like the other shows on Lifetime have.

If you watch these shows, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment