Monday, April 2, 2012

My Sunday Night Shows 4-1-12


This week on “Army Wives”, I like that they wrote about David’s aids and how stupid people can be about it. I’m glad Claudia Joy and Denise made up. It was Roxy helping a newly wife; I’m surprised she didn’t share with that wife that she felt that way too;  she should had said that she used to hate being an army wife too. In my opinion, she should have related to her in that way. I wonder what’s going on with Claudia Joy; next week looks interested and touching which I like.


On “Desperate Housewives”, I was disappointed that Tom didn’t really give to Jane it for giving Lynette the divorce papers. It was funny that Bree’s fingerprints were on Gaby’s stepfather’s button because she buttoned his button. I’m glad that Mike’s secret was bad; I was relieved that he just had a handicapped sister in a home which he was paying for.

 

On “GCB”, I liked Amanda and Luke together. I hope that Luke stays and they stay together. Gigi and Burl was good too. I enjoy seeing Annie Potts as Gigi.. Sharon was driving the pastor crazy, wasn’t she? It was getting on my nerves too.





I’m starting to watch “The Client List” on Sunday so keep an eye out for my blog about it next week. I’m going to watch that movie beforehand; I’m going to rent it. I might blog about the movie.




If you watch these shows, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment