Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Week of April 16 on my Soaps


On Days, the big storylines this week to me were Stefano took over Kate’s company and made Sami the CEO of it and Bo woke up. I wish someone would give me a company, LOL. However, I don’t think I would take it from someone like Stefano. I’m glad that Madison and Brady are back together. Abby and Cameron will make a cute couple in my book. I’m glad that Will tried to talk sense into the foolish Gaby; she surely is like Sami, isn’t she?

On GH, I knew that Sam’s baby will be Francio’s. I feel so terrible for Jason and Sam. I also knew that they will find Sonny not guilty. I don’t know if he is innocent. What deal did Johnny and Starr made? I missed that part. I will have to watch it again online, I guess. I’m glad that John went back home to Natalie and their baby; however, I wonder how he will come back. I also wonder when they will find out about “Connie” and what will happen; I’m sure it will be interesting.

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment