Friday, April 20, 2012

Grey’s Anatomy 4-19-12


The big story on this week’s Grey’s Anatomy was the girl who was kidnapped when she was 6. It was very sad. I’m not a professional but could the therapist have tried to talk to talk and make a bond with her even after Meredith befriended her? That is a parent’s worst nightmare and her parents handled  her coming home well and gave her some space; I don’t know if I could had to do that, I know that my mother would not be able to give me some space. It broke my heart when Richard saw that Adele had fallen in another man with Alzheimer’s and he had to leave them there giggling and hugging. It touched my heart in a bad way. If the residents get jobs at other hospitals, what will happen to the show?

If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment