Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Private Practice 4-24-12



This week on Private Practice, Violet and Pete started couple counseling. They sounded like my husband and me. I’m concerned that my husband will be polite and say whatever he thinks that I want to hear or he is supposed to say; like their therapist said, if they will not be honest, it will not help their marriage. I hope that our therapist will be able to get my husband to open up and be honest; I know that it won’t be easy to hear, but I need the truth, I guess LOL. Amelia is a stronger woman than I am; I don’t know if I could a baby that won’t live. Could you? I really feel bad for Mason; I feel like I’m forgetting things about my dad who got killed in a car accident in 1988. On a happy note, Addison will be a good mother.
  
If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment