Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Week of April 2 on my Soaps


This week on Days, I figured that Rafe would say that he is Nicole’s baby’s daddy. I think that they would make a good couple; he might be good for her. I’m glad that Carrie heard Rafe saying that, but she is doing Austin wrong; she is picking him just because she thinks that she can’t have Rafe. I think Rafe will tell her the truth and then Austin will be history. In my opinion, Sami did the right thing to get Lucas to stay; I know she did that because she can’t be without a guy. At last, Will admitted that he’s gay. To my delight, John and Hope got out of Stephano’s spell; John worked hard to get her to snap out, but he did it! I feel so bad for Lexie, Abe and Theo. I wonder how long she has.

On GH, the big story this week or at least to me is Franco is Jason’s twin brother. Interested but at the same time it is unthinking. It was so wrong of Sam telling John and not Jason; she better tell him next week! Haven’t she learned? It was good to me that Michael covered up for Starr. I can’t believe that Steve fell for Heather’s lies and got her out of jail. It was sick for Connie coming on Ewan in front of Liz. Does anyone know if GH is being cancelled this fall for Kate Couric’s show?

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment