Friday, April 6, 2012

Grey’s Anatomy 4-5-12


This week on Grey’s Anatomy, a lion got out of a woman’s house; it was her pet!  LOL! Can you imagine having a lion as a pet?! The old couple was so sweet and sad when she died. I wish that my husband and I still felt that way for each other. I can’t wait to see Meredith and Derek’s house; they might get more that they want than I did. I hope Mark opens his eyes to see Lexie still loves him. I hope Cristina forgives Owen; they are good together and he especially is good for her.  I really hope that Baby Tommy doesn’t get Cerebral Palsy; but it would not be the end of the world. However when Teddy asked the mother (Morgan) if it would be ok if he would have to have a feeding tube, in pain etc.; I yelled in my head NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that Morgan and Alex would make a cute couple. If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

I missed Private Practice; does anyone know if and when it is coming on?

No comments:

Post a Comment