Thursday, April 5, 2012

Nicholas Sparks’ ”The Best of Me"


Recently, I finished the book, “”The Best of Me”” by Nicholas Sparks today. I enjoyed reading the story of Amanda and Dawson; I felt the real love between them since they were teenagers.  The friendship between Dawson & Tuck and Amanda & Tuck were “out of this world”, it was so nice of Tuck for taking in young Dawson. And Tuck’s letters and the love story of Tuck & Clara were so sweet, touching my heart. When Amanda & Dawson reunited in about twenty-five years later, they could resist and gave in their passion. I was cheering for them to stay together.  But, I expected the ending.
I can’t wait to see this movie; I heard they are staring to film it next year. I’m going to read the book, “The Lucky One” again before that movie comes out at the theaters on April 20th.  Any Nicholas Sparks readers; please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com so we can discuss the wonderful books.

No comments:

Post a Comment