Monday, April 16, 2012

My Sunday Night Shows 4-15-12


On “Army Wives”, this week focused on the deployment which touched my heart and soul. So Charlie is gay; I should have known. I really like the new “Cruz” wife; Roxy should be friendly to her, in my opinion, they are alike. I knew that Min-Ji was troubled. Unfortunately, that really happens in real life; military life is very hard to deal with.

There was no “Desperate Wives”

On “GCB” it was great that they put on a church musical; I wish that my church would do a religion musical so lively and have current songs. Their musical was so wonderful. I wish that the girls would get over their high school drama and become friendly to each other; but I guess then it would not be a show, won’t it? LOL. Sharon was great on the TV show selling her foods.


This week on “The Client List”, they went out for a “girls” night and it seemed fun. I love the song that Riley sang, sooo perfect for her to sing. The character T.J. seemed interested and was very cute; I wonder if it’ll be a love triangle between him, Riley and Evan.



If you watch these shows, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment