Friday, April 27, 2012

Grey’s Anatomy 4-26-12


The big story on this week’s Grey’s Anatomy was the residents going to take their tests. It was sweet how Cristina was taking care of Meredith when she had a stomach virus. It was funny when April kicked some guy’s ass in the bar; I’m glad nobody got in trouble thorough. So, Jackson and April had sex; it was her first time and he left her right after which I thought was so wrong. Richard and Catherine spent the night together too which her son, Jackson saw in the morning, LOL, I’m glad Richard found someone. It broke my heart when Baby Tommy died.

If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment