Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lord, I want to be a Christian


We sang this hymn today at church. It touched my heart. I hope you find it as inspiration as I did.


 
We sang this hymn today at church. It touched my heart. I hope you find it as inspiration as I did.

Lord, I want to be a Chris-tian in my heart
 Lord, I want to be more lov-ing in my heart
 Lord, I want to be more ho-ly in my heart  
 Lord, I want to be like Je-sus in my heart
 In my heart; Lord, I want to be a Chris-tian
In my heart; Lord, I want to be more lov-ing
In my heart; Lord, I want to be more ho-ly
In my heart; Lord, I want to be like Je-sus

I love the way that this guy sang it in this YouTube video:


If you like this hymn, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment