Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Babysitter


My therapist and husband convinced me that I should ask for an in-home every other Saturday. Or should I say that I gave in? I hope I won’t regret it eventually LOL, if you get what I mean; if he has too much “free time”, he might do something that he should not. But if he wants to have an affair then he doesn’t want me, I just wish that he would admit it to me. OK now about a babysitter, getting an aide so he can have his “free time” I consider it as him getting a babysitter for me and I hate it. I think it is like when parents get a babysitter for their kids so they could go out. I know that I shouldn’t think it that way. I know that he needs his time; but, I still don’t like it. To me, my husband should want to be with me when he is off of work. I guess I am jealous that he can do whatever he wants to and I can’t. I would feel differently if I had friends to hang out or could go somewhere by myself.

 If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment