Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Private Practice 4-17-12


Private Practice is back Yay! Now it is on a different night, Tuesday night. So, Addison finally got a baby; I hope that the birth mother doesn’t change her mind. I think that she will be a good mother. I hope that Addison and Jake get together, not her and Sam. I was sad that Erica passed away however; I’m pleased that Mason got to see his mother before she did. I’m glad to see Violet and Pete are working on getting back together. I hope that Amelia’s baby will be ok. I don’t think I could be nice to a parent who killed her/his kids like the husband and she was to his wife after their baby was born, I know, I know; she had problems was his wife, but still it would be hard for me to be nice. Could you be nice to someone who killed their kids?

 If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment