Friday, April 13, 2012

Grey’s Anatomy 4-12-12


The big story on this week’s Grey’s Anatomy was Cristina making Owen to tell her every little detail about his affair. My question to you is if you would like to know everything about your spouse’s affair or one-night stand? I don’t know if I would; but I think I would if my husband says that it was a mistake; I might regret asking like Cristina shouldn’t . I wish I had girl friends like they are on this show. It was very nice what Arizona, Callie and Bailey did for Teddy; I would love a ladies night with chic flicks and drinks. And then it is Meredith; she helped the others to get study and get ready for their medical boards. Oh what friends!

If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

I missed Private Practice; does anyone know if and when it is coming on?

No comments:

Post a Comment