Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!






 Sunday is considered the most important Christian holiday. It celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ three days after his death. On Good Friday, Jesus died for our sins and on Easter Sunday, He rose from death. Now, He is sitting at the right hand of God in Heaven, so we can have eternal life with Him. As a Christian, I thank Him for what He has done for me and everyone who I love.
Easter means something else to me too. It means Spring, warm weather and new life. In Spring, flowers and trees start to grow again which are very pretty things to me. Easter and Spring seem new beginnings to me. And in Spring, I can get outside and recover from my cabin fever from a long cold winter.
Therefore, I hope that everyone has a wonderful Easter and Spring season. Think about Jesus’ grateful act for us and enjoy the beautiful Earth that God created for us. We all should take a walk on the beach or have a picnic in the park on a pretty day and play outside games with our family this Spring.
Happy Easter to all!!!

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment