Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Secret Life of the American Teenager 4-23-12


On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, what is wrong with their school; they don’t have any AC, what? An inside beach, what is wrong with George; who doesn’t like beach? LOL.  I know some people don’t. In my opinion, Amy and the other seniors should had took summer off; come on, it is their last free summer before they have to face “real life” and trust me; it is fun or a party. And I don’t understand why Grace and Adrian don’t know where their thermostat is; didn’t they have their heater on in the winter? I bet that Madison & Henry and Kathleen & George will get together. I know people like Leo who would keep the place freezing if the rest of us would let them. I think Nora should go to college. What in the heck is wrong with Amy? They are dragging it out; just tell us, geez.  

 If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment