Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Secret Life of the American Teenager 4-30-12



On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, Amy revealed that she’s afraid of marriage because her parents’ divorces. I get it; marriage is hard, but growing apart is harder and worse. Ben and Dylan went on a date- Dylan’s first date. Oh, I remember my first date; the guy smelled good and so flirting with me. I enjoyed the joke that Ben and Dylan played on her parents at the end of their date- so funny! Jack is so right for Grace and I really think that Omar could be very good for Adrian. Why Rachael would have left her car’s keys in Tom presences? I know that she wasn’t thinking. Now, Tom is in trouble with the law. Oh, Tom, Tom. I know how frustrating it is when we with a disability can’t do the things that we want to.

 If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment