Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Monday Night Shows 5-28-12


On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager” , I can’t believe that they went there that teens started gossiping about being gay is in the genes and 4th of July is a “gay” holiday. Come on, people! I also don’t like Ben going behind of his father’s back applying for the private school after he said no. I can’t believe Ben wants to switch schools at the beginning of his senior year for a girl. Well, I can because he is a teen boy. I don’t know what to think about Adrian and Grace.

On “The Bachelorette”, I’m happy that Emily is the bachelorette this season; it will be interested to see one with a kid and in her hometown. I can’t believe that Emily kept Kalon after she said that she didn’t like how he basically told her to shut up. It was good to see Luke Bryant and Dolly Parton; I love them too. I think that Emily really likes Arie.  I guess Emily and Tony didn’t feel “it” for each other because if they did, he would had stayed. I like that she got rid of Alessandro on the spot. I wish she did that with Kalon but I guess she has to keep so many, huh? Ryan is getting too jealous.

 If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment