Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Week of April 30 on my Soaps


On Days, I can’t believe Roman didn’t shoot the guy when Marlena ran out of his arms on Monday. You would think that Sami and Lucas would have learned after Kate caught them kissing, but they continued and EJ walked up and saw them. Come on, go home LOL. I’m glad they are back! They finally moved Bo, Hope, John and Marlena in a safe house, but I don’t understand why Carrie was allowed to know where it was and to go to it, O well! I knew that Agent Harmon was working for Stefano. Would going into another room with a door be better and more protecting than hiding behind furniture? I’m glad that Rafe got a job with ISA. I’m glad that EJ knows that he is not Stefano’s son.

On GH, I wish that they would have showed Ewen more this week; they could have a bigger story with him and Liz. So everyone; except Sonny, is figuring out about Connie/Kate which I say about time; LOL. Sam moving out of her Jason’s apartment made me to think that my husband and I do need a break so I left for few days so pray for us. On Friday, I was cheering Starr on to pay Sonny back; but I think that Connie set him up. However, Starr don’t know it or can’t believe it. I wonder how they are going to put John and Sam together.

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment