Thursday, May 31, 2012

Talking Too Much???


Does anyone have a family member who wants to talk two or three times a day? Well, I do and she drives me crazy!  My mother wants to talk online that much for an hour especially if I am here alone. She used to text me if I wasn’t online when she thought that I should be; she got better with that; but she sometimes still does it. I feel like we say the same thing every time for ten minutes then we have nothing to say and it gets awkward. I also feel that she does that because she is overprotected. Also, I think that she focus on and worries about me too much. She says that she misses and loves me bunches; that gives me the creeps. People say that I am the world to my mother. I don’t think that it is right; I’m married grown woman. If I say anything to her about thinking that we talk too much, I would hurt her feelings. I told her once my true opinion about something about her and she got very upset even after she promised that she won’t. She even made a remark about being a bad mother and I felt very bad. I feel that I don’t have enough time to do what I want/need to do. In my opinion, she should let go a little, but I don’t have the heart to tell her, so I guess I will have to learn to live with it.

 If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment