Thursday, May 24, 2012

Aide Update


Well, I got a new in home aide on Monday. She is very friendly and does everything that she is supposed to. But she is very slow that we don’t have enough time to do extra things I may want to do. I guess it is my fault. Like today, I wanted her to help me go through my jewelry but she brought a movie for us to watch and she hasn’t seen it so I felt that I had to watch it with her. I hope that next week will be better.

 If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment