Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Week of May 21 on My Soaps


On Days, I’m glad the six are back home. They are right the only way to get rid of Stefano is to kill him. I’m thrilled that the writers didn’t drag not letting Rafe find out about Carrie’s pregnancy. Sami and Lucas are a super couple in my book. I enjoyed seeing a memory of Bo & Hope’s first wedding.






On GH, I’m so thrilled that Sonny saw that Kate/Connie D.I.D is real and he got a chance to comfort her. it was the big story on GH to me. I also am glad that Sam told Molly and Alexis the truth! I just wish Jason could accept the baby as her baby.
  




If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment