Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Storm Beryl


Today we got Storm Beryl, mostly rain which we desperately need in the area where we live. The rest of my state got a lot of rain for the last few weeks but not here. My palm trees were dying. I’m not good with plants so I need all the help I can get from God. I usually sing “Rain, Rain, Go Away” but today, I was glad to see it. I just hope it helped my plants and trees. I hope that my palm trees are better and grow big. How is the weather where you are? Now, it is sunny here. It just rained here this morning; I might need more.

If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment