Monday, May 14, 2012

A My Sunday Night Shows 5-13-12


On “Army Wives”, it was good to see Jackie thanking the girls. So, Roxy is pregnant, yay!!!!!!!! I hope she deliver the baby without any problems this time. I’m glad that David decided to see his biological father; I hope it works out for them all. I’m glad that Frank came around about Denise donating her kidney to Cladia Joy.

 
On “Desperate Wives”, it touched me when the girls offered to take care of Karen on her death bed so she could stay in her home and that Karen took the blame for the murder of Gabby’s stepfather so nobody will go to jail for it. I’m sad that Karen passed away. It was funny that Carlo hired a female gardener; LOL! I’m thrilled that Lynette and Tom ended up together.  I noticed that Susan and the other girls were not close didn’t hug etc. When they were playing poker, I was expecting they would hold hands but just Lynette and Gabby did.


This week on “The Client List”, so Lacey found out the truth about Riley’s job. Riley confused me; I thought they had sex, but I guess the girls just do it for the guys. It was funny that Lacey and Linette were going to watch the movie, “The Pretty Woman”; I wish Evan told Riley that he has feelings for her.



If you watch these shows, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment