Monday, May 21, 2012

My Sunday Night Shows 5-20-12


On “Army Wives”, I’m glad that Michael got promoted. In my opinion, David’s dad is trouble for them. I hope that Cladia Joy doesn’t die. Gloria told her husband off, didn’t she? LOL!  I hope Roxy doesn’t have any problems with the baby this time.

This week on “The Client List”, when I was watching, I was thinking that Riley would be a good counselor/therapist. Don’t you think? Selena needs to keep out of Riley’s business. I hope Linette gets the loan and buys the beauty shop; she probably will. I think Riley and Mark would make a cute couple. But Evan and Riley love each other.

If you watch these shows, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment