Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Private Practice 5-15-12


This week on Private Practice, It was so generous of Amelia carried the baby just to donate his organs and helped hundred of newborns. That is a unicorn baby who did wonderful and magical things. I felt so bad for Amelia and the baby. I really hope she and Sheldon will get together in the fall. Pete finally did the right thing for his family and made bail. Violet and Pete are back together, Yay! I wish that Mason told Charlotte about the mothers’ lunch at school; but they got close at the end of the episode. In my opinion, his teacher should have called Cooper or Charlotte about it. So, Addison has two guys wanting her. Who will she choose?   Stay tuned………

 If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment