Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Week of May 14 on My Soaps


On Days, If you ask me Bo, Hope and Shane  are very dumb taking that big risk of Bo and Hope going to the cop station; Stefano or some of his guys might had saw them, luckily they didn’t. I’m glad that Carrie couldn’t tell Austin about her and Rafe.  On Friday, I figured that she was pregnant when she was sick.   Good, she probably will decide to stay with Austin and they will leave together. I understand how Sami felt when Will came out to them; but I wish that she said that she needed a while to process it. But what I wish more is that Will would listen to her and let her really talk. It was so neat that Lexis’ brothers and Abe set “Paris” up for her. I enjoyed watching Abby and Cameron bonding over the real Paris. I’m so tired of Gabi.  On Friday, did anyone caught Bo messing up; didn’t he say if u give up on attorney, one will b appointed to u, not if u can’t afford one? I rewinded my DVR to hear it again.

On GH, Luke and Anna were so cute with Emma and Aiden. I’m glad that Epiphany and Liz got Patrick off of his couch and out of the house. I’m thrilled that Sonny saw Kate talking to “Connie” and realized that she is really sick. I feel bad for Matt learning he is the killer. I hope that he is not. I’m not sure how I feel about Molly and TJ sneaking behind of their parents’ backs. Todd and Starr should understand how it is for Kate having  D.I.D. since their family members have it.

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment