Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nursing Agencies


I decided few weeks ago to change nursing agencies that send aides out. They are staring on Monday (May 21). My aide didn’t show last Monday (May 14) so I emailed the office and they said oh yea she told them she will not be here. Why didn’t they tell me and didn’t wait for me to tell them?! They said that they thought that she told me. It is their job not hers to let me know! On Tuesday, the aide informed me that she told the office that last Friday was her last day here and that she only was here because they called and begged her to come here until they could find another aide for me and she said that she gave them until June 1st. They don’t know that I changed agencies. I emailed her office and asked why they didn’t tell me, they said that they didn’t know whether to take her serious because she does this a lot and that told her that they need two weeks to find me a new aide. I said they should had believed her or at least told me, right?

The new agency called this afternoon saying they would be here with the new aide to do my paperwork, I said nooooooooooooo. The current aide still will be here and that won’t fly. So they agreed to come out on Saturday at 10 am. That will work better so my husband won’t have to leave work on Monday to come home when they come out to help me explain stuff to them which makes me happy. Pray for me this Monday for a good aide.
  
If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment