Friday, May 4, 2012

Grey’s Anatomy 5-3-12


The big story on this week’s Grey’s Anatomy was the residents took their tests. I’m surprised most of them passed but relived; especially Meredith after she threw up all the whole time. However, I’m sad that April failed, I really like her. I bet that Meredith is pregnant; I might be wrong. I like Lexie better for Mark than Julie probably because we know Lexie more so they highly likely will get together which I’m happy about. I like when TV shows have people from the characters’ past especially from their childhoods like Arizona’s childhood friend.

If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment