Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Week of April 23 on my Soaps

Sorry this is late but I was busy the last few days.


On Days, I feel very bad for Lexis and Abe; they have been one of my favorite couples on this show. I’m glad that Nicole’s baby is fine; but don’t they think telling EJ the truth would be more stressful. I enjoyed her dream of Nicole and Rafe; I hope they get together. Someone really needs to stop Gabby, she is getting on my nerves wanting to break up Mel and Chad; I bet she won’t want him if/after she got him. I wonder what Celeste saw in her tarot cards about Abby. I’m glad that Sami and Lucas are going to work together, I love them. On Friday, it was great to see those two with their kids on a family day. I enjoy seeing kids and real life events on TV shows

On GH, I was proud of Sonny for turning Carly down to pay “Kate” and Johnny back for cheating on them. I’m glad he thought that there might be more to the story. I’m glad that Liz told Jason that she saw Sam talking to John; but I’m sad about Sam and Jason separating. So, Matt is the killer; Spinelli is surely smart. Lulu is just like her dad, Luke; she surely got herself in trouble, didn’t she? I wonder who told on Steve. I wish that the writers would write the crazy Heather off of the show, she is getting on my nerves. I hope that Ewen will be alright after Connie knocked him out.

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment