Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Monday Night Shows 5-21-12


On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, they texted a lot mostly gossiping. I think George is right that Amy is putting getting married off by setting the date as July 4, 2013. I really think they shouldn’t spread the rumor that Anne is gay unless they know for sure. I really like Omar is good for Adrian. I’m glad Ben, Henry and Alice made up. But I don’t like Dylan and her girlfriends.

On “The Bachelorette”, I’m happy that Emily is the bachelorette this season; it will be interested to see one with a kid and in her hometown. It was good to see Emily got a guy (Ryan) to do real things on their date. It was funny that she teased him about going to a kid’s party after the day doing “parents’ duties”. I enjoyed seeing the Muppets especially with Little Ricky. It was funny to see Chris Harrison with Statler the Muppet making fun of the play. I really think that Emily should have read Ryan’s letter later that night.

 If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment