Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Monday Night Shows 5-14-12


On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, I hope that Amy passes summer school; I think she will, she studied a lot on this episode.  One of Amy’s teen moms friends (the blonde) looked familiar, does anyone know her name? It was so sweet and responsible of Ricki offering to babysitter the boys. Are they working on putting Amy and Ben back together? I kind of hope so since Amy seems not happy with Ricki. 


On “The Bachelorette”, I’m happy that Emily is the bachelorette this season; it will be interested to see one with a kid and in her hometown. Little Ricki has an enough big bed, doesn’t she? I wonder if she will be on the show much. I hope so. I’m glad that Doug got a rose, I like him being a single dad.  Jef needs to go soon. I don’t like how they make Emily up so fancy; she looks differently than last year, I don’t know how. I can’t wait to see more of it.

  If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.


Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment