Friday, May 11, 2012

Grey's Anatomy 5-10-12








The big story on this week’s Grey’s Anatomy was the residents deciding where to go to work. I have one big question: where are they going on the same plane, I don’t understand it since they decided to go to different hospitals.  Please someone help me. I was hoping that Cristina and Owen would decided to get back together after she gave into her feelings for him; oh well, maybe next week. it was sweet and funny how Ben asked Bailey to marry him then I loved the way that she tried to make it up to him.

If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment