Thursday, May 10, 2012

Unwanted Answers



Be aware what you ask; you might not want the answers that you might get. I had heard that saying, but I didn’t believe it until I learned the lesson just last week. See, my husband and I have been discussing the possibility that I going to my mother’s for few days to give us a break so last Wednesday (May 2nd) after he got home after work, I asked him if he still want me to go and he said yes quickly. I was kind of testing him because we had plans to see a show that Saturday. Girls, I’m here telling you to not test your loved ones like that.

So, I went to my mother’s from Thursday morning to Monday evening. It was better than I thought except few things. I couldn’t go outside whenever I wanted to. Mom couldn’t lift me that good; it hurt us both. They had the AC on; I can’t stand air blowing on me. They don’t like sitting around the house but they didn’t feel right leaving me there but it was too much work for them to take me with them which they did some. I like sitting around watching TV, sitting outside in the sun or whatever but they like go out to eat 1 or 2 times a day or shopping. I don’t like to go all the time like they do. When I’m there, I feel I cramp their style and I feel I’m more a bother to them than I’m to my husband.

On a happy note, When I was at my mother’s, few good things were possible. I got to watch whatever I wanted to. I got to visit with my family especially my big brother who I’m close to.  I’m thrilled about the joyous event happened to me; that Saturday my husband and I went on a date to see a movie. It actually felt like a real date. We had so much fun. He could have done anything and he chose to take me on a date. After the movie, we went to talk privately and he said that he realized that taking care of me wasn’t a lot of work that he started thinking and that I’m a bother to him. I hope he was saying the truth. I think he was.  I feel like my idea/experience worked, he missed me and said that his life was not better without me.

 If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment