Friday, May 18, 2012

Grey’s Anatomy 5-17-12



The big story on this week’s Grey’s Anatomy was the doctors surviving the crash. Were they going to a big place and the hospitals go there to interview them or what? What was Richard doing with the residents at the very beginning if they crashed? Why did Jackson not go? I know the reason that Alex didn’t go was because Arizona wouldn’t let him go. I didn’t understand a lot on these two last episodes and what I did understand, I didn’t like. The ending was awful without the others finding out and it faded out on Cristina and Meredith and the other survivors passing out. And the part where Mark claiming his love to Lexis then she died was very heartbreaking!


If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment