Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Secret Life of the American Teenager 5-7-12


On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, I’m glad that Tom got off just with a warning. I can’t believe George wanted Amy basically to give her life up just to babysit Robbie so he could go have fun. It was awkward when Dylan and Arian both told Ben that he knew what they like. LOL. I can relate when Jack told Tom that his childhood bedroom was like an old friend. I’m glad that Grace and Jacob talked; I found it funny they were playing “who daddy loved the best?” or “who knows daddy the best?” my brother and I do that but with mom.

 If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment