Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Week of May 7 on My Soaps


On Days, I am glad that Bo, Hope, John, Marlena, Rafe and Carrie are alright. I knew they wouldn’t kill those big stars of this show, especially at the same time. But I don’t understand that they had the service for them that fast. Will is surely his mother’s son isn’t he? They are a pain in the butt. I really wish the writers would had wrote that Sami would act differently/nicer when she found out her loved ones were    alive and lied to her and the others. I understand why she got mad but it made her look bad. I really hope Carrie and Rafe don’t stay together, she’s too goody-shoes and boring.

On GH, I can’t believe that Michael turned Starr in and got her arrested for attempting to kill Sonny. I thought that they were getting together. I don’t know how they could now, but we will see. When Jason went to “The Haunted Star” for Sam, I wanted her to run and jump in his arms and for them to make up. I’m glad that the writers killed Ronnie off. I can’t believe that Olivia doesn’t realize that Heather drugged and killed Maggie to get Steve off of a murder rap. Come on, Olivia wouldn’t drink tea that Heather made. So, Lulu liked the excitement feeling, I’m happy for her. I’m also happy that Sonny sent Alexis to help Kate. I’m thrilled that they started showing previews at the end of the show every day; I wish that Days would again.

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment