Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Private Practice 5-8-12


This week on Private Practice, It is so important to have a legal document that states your wishes when you are not able to decide or say for yourself. It has to be hard for doctors to keep their personal feelings out of decisions. I can’t believe that Sheldon turned Amelia down; I guess he didn’t want to take advantage of her. I’m glad that the doctors helped the father with his sexual feelings toward his daughter and his sex drive and didn’t have to lock him up or take the daughter away. I’m glad that Addison gave into her feelings for Jake.  
  
If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment