Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Private Practice 5-1-12


This week on Private Practice, Violet and Pete went on a date. Oh jeez, I wish that my husband would say that he misses us like Pete told Violet. When Sam told Baby Henry that Addison has ways to get people do what they don’t want to do, I said to myself yea, I know how it is; lately my husband and in-home aides talk me into do what I don’t agree with. I’m glad that it helped Mason watching him dad working. . I’m glad that Addison and Pete helped the mother to make sure that her baby would stay in this country so he would have better opportunities or at least I hope. I’m really worried about Amelia and her baby; I don’t understand it all what’s going on with them, but I know that it’s not good

 If you watch this show, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment