Friday, June 1, 2012

The Week of May 28 on My Soaps


On Days, it is so sad to watch Lexis saying goodbye to her friends; I will be glad when it is over. I don’t want her gone but this storyline is too sad. I enjoyed seeing a memory of Jack & Jennifer’s first wedding. I like Cameron & Abby. I’m so glad that Sami & Will made up. I kind of figured that Nicole & Daniel would kiss but I want her and Rafe together. Anyone could have gone after Stefano; everyone had a gun.

On GH, I knew that is what Maxi had planned and I’m glad she & Matt got married; I wish they were on the show more. Kristina is nuts wanting to do a reality show about their family. I can’t believe Tracy & Luke are accused of killing Antony and Heather has him which is kind of funny. I can’t believe that Tea ‘s baby was born dead. I hope Sam’s baby will be ok. Poor John.  

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment