Thursday, June 14, 2012

Physical Needs


Today, “GMA” and “The View” had Maggie Gyllenhaal from the movie, Hysteria” which is about the invention of the first vibrator in 1880’s. They said that in the 1880’s, women were not supposed enjoy sex or have sexual needs. That made me think that is how people seem to think about people with disabilities; that we don’t have any sexual needs or that’s how I think what my husband feels about me lately. Well, I’m here to say that it can’t be further from the truth. Making love feels great to me; yes, I used to like it more before. Until my husband got home from Japan and I got my darn feeding tube in 2001, our sex life was out of this world! He used to do a thing that I loved, mmmmmmmmmmm! Now, sex is alright to me. Do any of you with CP want to talk about your physical needs?

  If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment