Friday, June 8, 2012

The Week of June 4 on My Soaps


On Days, it was so boring watching Roman interviewing the suspects. I don’t know why he didn’t just bring them in the station and test their hands just at the same time. I think EJ did it. What is Nicole doing with Daniel? I thought she liked Rafe, is she playing Daniel so he will keep her secret? I’m so glad that Chad told Rafe about Gabi.



On GH, I have one thing to say this week’s GH. They made me so mad switching the babies and making Sam think that hers didn’t make it. And why didn’t Jason believe her that it wasn’t hers? They never believe mothers. I can't believe that Heather changed the blood work but I'm glad that Jason is the father! They better not drag the storyline. I knew that Matt couldn’t live with the guilt.

If you watch these soaps, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.


Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment