Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Monday Night Shows 6-25-12


On this week’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager”, I figured that Amy and Ricky really didn’t get married but why they told everyone that they did. It was neat the teens did a flash mob for Amy. I was glad that Omar still wants Adrian, she needs him. I don’t know about Ashley; she might be better off going to cooking school alone.

On “The Bachelorette”, I don’t know why it is such a big deal that Arie dated a producer of the show in the past. Why did she keep Doug if she was letting him go as soon as she saw him this week? It was cute to see Emily and Jef playing with the puppets and he got one for Ricky, how cute is that. Chris has anger issue if you ask me. Emily and Arie have a spark in my book. She and Sean are not half bad either LOL.



“Bunheads,” has a same comedy as Gilmore Girls had that I love. I hope that Michelle and that rich man get together. I’m glad she figured it out and is going to live in the guest house and in town. .






 If you watch these shows, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment