Monday, June 11, 2012

No AC


Today, I’m feeling very bad. I’m convinced that AC makes my chest hurt and me become congested. I really think I could go through all the summer without AC on if people would let me. I love windows open letting the breeze in. I wish my family believe me. I feel that they think I just don’t like AC. Yea, I don’t but it is more to it. It really makes me feel bad. I can handle the AC being on 78 if I have to, but that is too warm for most people; my husband likes it being on 75. If the air is on 75, I have pants on or a blanket over me or both.  So, my question for you who have CP is does having air blowing or having AC on low on you bothers you or is it just me.

 If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment