Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Christian Joke


A visiting minister was very long-winded. Worse, every time he
would make a good point during his sermon and a member of the
congregation responded with "Amen" or "That's right, preacher"
he would get wound up even more and launch into another lengthy
discourse.

Finally, the host pastor started responding to every few sentences
with "Amen, Pharaoh!" The guest minister wasn't sure what
that meant, but after several more "Amen, Pharaohs" he finally
concluded his very lengthy sermon.

After the service concluded and the congregation had left, the
visiting minister turned to his host and asked, "What exactly did you
mean when you said "Amen, Pharaoh?"

His host replied, "I was telling you to let my people go!" “Don’t bother wearing a jacket. The wind chill is bound to improve.”

 If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment