Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Van


About a month ago, we bought a handicapped van with a lift in it so I could drive my wheelchair since my new in-home aide agency’s aides can take me out. The van is ’94 Chevy convention van not new but new to us and we like it! It also helps my husband’s back since he doesn’t have to pick me up to put me into our minivan. And there is my mother getting older. I’m glad that I can get out, but my aide only can take me out once a week and only in my county. So, I couldn’t go to the hospital while my stepdad was having surgery which sucks. I guess it is better than nothing. Overall, I’m happy with the van and am glad that we got it.

If you like this post, please comment on this post or email me at cp.princess70@gmail.com. Or anyone can email me about any of my posts. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Please help me by simply click on any ads on my blog, http://dealingwlifewcp.blogspot.com. No obligation. And remember to give me and ideas. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment